The Continuum Collective
We are a diverse group of engineers and business leaders passionate about building software.
Our thoughts on software
- We value successful businesses over interesting code.
- We value working software over ceremony.
- We value people over process.
- We believe that simple is often hard.
- We value curiosity.
- We value continuous learning.
- We value non-functional requirements.
- We have strong opinions based on our successes and failures.
We exist to enable companies to compete by building software better.
Our goal is to help software teams
- Deliver more value faster
by helping teams prioritize a backlog of small stories.
- Move quickly and easily
by helping teams test and better organize software.
- Scale productive teams
by helping teams design loosely coupled, highly cohesive software systems.
- Continuously deploy production software with confidence
by helping teams instrument and monitor software systems.
The collective includes Mike Barinek, Austin Vance, Tyson Gern, Damien Le Berrigaud, Joey McDonald, Mike Gehard